Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday, July 12th, 2013

Today's activity is having a donut date with friends! Me, Andrew and Jay got donuts and ate them together at Parker's house for a fire. I'm sure well do this again, and we might even have a cooler donut day sometime, so I might have to reuse this one in case something cooler happens! I didn't quite pick this for today, we just happened to do it and I (Allison) realized it was on the list! But it is a really good idea nonetheless because it makes any hang-out even better. Rating this activity is kind of funny because getting donuts in any situation is great, so I suppose a 10/10 is in order! I of course suggest this to any bored friends, heck, they were with me! :D I don't have any pictures of us enjoying these awesome donuts, but here's the empty box. It was a great snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment