Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday, July 1st, 2013

Hello there blogging world! This is Jacob's girlfriend. You can call me Al, since everyone else does. I'm here for a reason. I've sent myself on a mission to erase boredom from Jacob's summer. Here's how I'm doing it...


-I created a nice, organized list of notecards. 
-Said notecards are separated into catagories.
- These categories are instructions on how to do them. 

~Categories are; By Yourself, Creativity, Knowledge, Physical Activity, With Others.~ 

-On each card, I wrote dozens of ideas that are boredom busters.
-In order to not have a boring summer, Jacob must complete at least one thing (on any notecard) a day for the rest of the summer. 




Here's the rules: 

-Once you pick an idea, there's no backing out! (Time constraints; only excuse.) 
-You must completely finish one idea before starting another. 
-Once you pick an idea, have fun with it. Make it last a while. Enjoy yourself. 
- Take videos, pictures, etc., before/after/during whatever it is you're doing.
-At least ONE of those pictures/videos/etc., MUST end up on this blog, so we know you're not just cheating your way through the list. (;
-Each picture/video/etc., you post, must come with an explanatory paragraph explaining; 
     -What the activity is.
     -Why you chose this activity.
     -Rate the idea from a scale of 1-10 (1 being the worst, ten being the best). 
     -Would you recommend this to your bored friends as well? 
-Each blog post must be titled the way this one is! 
     -Day of the week
     -Month
     -Date
     -Year
-Font size; normal. Font; Georgia. 


-HAVE FUN, BE CREATIVE, AND BUST YOUR BOREDOM!- 


That's pretty much all I have for now, but you might be hearing more from me later on. 

So for now, 
Love Al. ♫

Oh, and Jacob? You can now open the envelope you've been so curious about.(; 

No comments:

Post a Comment