New activity! I know I've been slacking a bit, but I have been doing about a thing a day, it's just been hard to post about each! I'll try to post everything the day it happened, but they might be a bit shorter. We'll see!
Monday's activity was going on Pintrest and browsing Allison's "Ideas for Someday" board. There's a ton of ideas on there, and they're all amazing! I decided that for my post I would take a few of my favorites and show them on here. I picked this mostly because Allison added it Monday and wanted me to try(; But also because I love someday, and just can't wait for it<33 I would rate it an 8/10 because there's just a ton of ideas on there to look through. I could spend a lot more time on that board! I don't know if I would suggest this to my friends, but I would suggest Pintrest to anyone who's really bored! It's a great time waster, and you can get a lot of cool ideas. Now, here are my favorites!
No comments:
Post a Comment