Today's activity was going on freerice.com! I could do this for a while, and I'm sure I'll update this one again some other time with more progress. I played in the category "English Vocabulary", but only because I already have played that category for English class. I chose this activity because I was on the computer, and I figured it was a great one to do since I didn't have too much free time, but enough to help some people in need! I wanted to do a bunch of really ambitious ones today, but we went to the beach with my family and friends, and soon Andrew wants to hang out. I will try some better ones soon! I rate this activity a 7/10 because it is fun, but eventually gets monotonous. It also is educational, and helps people in less fortunate countries. I would recommend this to my friends, mostly because it helps others. Here's a picture of my progress so far, I'll continue to go through the quizzes!
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Wednesday, August 14th, 2013
Oh my goodness, it has been too long! I apologize to Allison and everyone else, I should try harder to make time for my list. But looking back at why I haven't posted anything in a while, I realized something. Allison's goal when she came up with this idea was to crush boredom from my summer, and make sure that even if I'm not with her, I was having fun. The first few weeks I needed to keep myself occupied unless I was with Allison, and when I wasn't, I needed to do something from the list. It kept me thinking about her, but not about how much I miss her. After a while, however, I think her plan worked better than she thought. I was beginning to have fun with everything, and not worrying about being with her. I could go out with my friends and not be sad that I wasn't with her. I could do things by myself and not constantly mope about because we couldn't hang out. So I guess the reason I stopped with the list for a while was that Allison's plan worked; I found my ability to have fun on my own. We talked about the blog a couple of days ago, and of course she's fine with me not always posting every single day. But for her, I want to get into it again. I will try my best to start doing at least a few a week, if not one a day. So, with that behind us, let's get into today's activity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment