- Happy Gilmore
- 13 Going on 30
- Video Game High School
- Playing for Keeps
- Tommy Boy
- Revenge of the Bridesmaids
- Adventureland
- One for the Money
- It's a Boy Girl Thing
- Noobz
- Good Will Hunting
Friday, August 16, 2013
Friday, August 16, 2013
Today's activity is looking for movies that sound good on Netflix and writing them down! I chose this one today because today me and Allison were at Elkhart Lake in the Victorian Village all day, and we had a blast! We didn't take any pictures, but we mostly swam, ate ice cream, and kayaked. It was a great day, so I decided to pick something easy for tonight. I believe that this one can start out small, and I'll be able to add to it whenever I see more good movies to add to the list. I rate this idea a 9/10. I wouldn't say it's fun exactly, but the idea itself is awesome, so that's what I'm rating it on. I would suggest this to anyone who has Netflix, because it's always good to have a list of movies to watch instead of just randomly picking ones. Without further ado, here's my list of movies for us to watch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment